- I PIN Set ATM (Assignment of PIN through ATM) service
- II PIN delivery WEB (Assignment of PIN via Internet) service
- III PIN Change Service
- IV PIN Erase/PIN Clear Service
- V Mastercard Concierge Service
- VI Mastercard PayPass Sticker
Now you can make your payments with one touch. To do this, simply bring the sticker closer to the POS terminal so that the payment is made directly without entering a PIN code and without contact.
PayPass Sticker will allow you to turn any item into a means of payment. You can place the sticker on any item you use often and turn it into a means of payment.
How to get Mastercard PayPass Sticker?
PayPass Sticker - can be ordered online as a regular bank card and is offered in two forms.
Main card - In this form, your Sticker will have an individual account and the funds will be spent on the individual account.
Additional card - In this form, your Sticker is connected to your other existing plastic card, and all transactions conducted with the Sticker are carried out on the main card account.
Sticker has all the features and characteristics of bank cards (except for cash funds cashing and e-commerce transactions)
PayPass Sticker is available in three currencies: AZN/USD/EUR
The price of PayPass Sticker is 20 AZN/15USD/15EUR.
How to use PayPass Sticker?
After getting the sticker, remove it from the plastic frame, place it on any item and it is active for immediate payment.
Payments up to 50 AZN can be carried out at any POS terminal that supports contactless payment with PayPass Sticker without entering a PIN code. Amounts over 50 AZN can be paid via PIN code.
As soon as your Sticker is active, it is reflected in your Mobile application and can be managed as a regular card. In other words, you can carry out the following transactions with it:
- Account deposit and withdrawal
- Transfer with Barat system
- SMS Notification
You can also deposit funds to PayPass Sticker via eManat terminals.
It is useful to know the followings when placing a PayPass Sticker:
- When placing the sticker on your mobile phone, it is better to place the Sticker horizontally on the bottom part of the phone.
- Also, the sticker must be placed with its top on the outside.
- It is recommended to avoid metal phone cases when placing the sticker on the mobile phone.
- If your mobile phone supports NFC service, it is recommended to turn it off.
- VII Lounge Key Service
- VIII Global Assistance Service
- IX 3D Secure Service
- X SMS Control Service
- XI Cash by Code Service