- On November 3, Elchin Gadimov was appointed Chairman of the Board.
- "Khirdalan" branch was opened.
- "Masalli" branch was opened.
- "Narimanov and Agsu" branch was opened
- The new 10-year credit agreement for $ 5 million was signed with WorldBusiness Capital.
- Rabitabank offered a new Dost deposit.
- Rabitabank's Agjabadi branch has been opened
- Rabitabank Bank's annual audit has been conducted by Deloitte & Touche for the last 4 years in a row.
- Rabitabank's "Shamkir, Shirvan, Central" branch has been opened.
- Rabitabank has fully implemented the second credit line of the International Finance Corporation.
- Rabitabank became a member of Əmanətlərin Sığortalanması Fond.
- Rabitabank became a member of Mortgage Fund
- Rabitabank has invested $ 5 million in Letonya through Parex Bank.
- Rabitabank has started cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- Rabitabank became a member of ADFIM.
- Rabitabank's Ganja branch has been opened.
- "Sheki, Nizami, Sahil" branch of Rabitabank has been opened.
- Rabitabank has started cooperation with the Private Sector Development Fund of the Islamic Development Bank.
- Rabitabank's "Lankaran, Nasimi, Kurdamir, Guba" branch has been opened.
- Rabitabank has been accepted as a member of the National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support.
- Rabitabank is included in the WESTERN UNION system.
- Rabitabank has started cooperation with the International Finance Corporation.
- Rabitabank's Sumgayit branch has been opened.
- Rabitabank is authorized by the National Bank of the Azerbaijan Republic to perform dealer functions in the market of short-term government bonds in accordance with Contract # 1/10.
- Rabitabank was admitted to the Stock Department of the Baku Interbank Exchange.
- Rabitabank accepted for trading at the Baku Interbank Currency Exchange
- Rabitabank admitted to the Association of Banks of Azerbaijan
- Yasamal branch of Rabitabank was opened
- June 30 - The National Bank of Azerbaijan issued a license to conduct banking operations